List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:August 8 2008 5:24am
Subject:ANNC: SoC is almost over
View as plain text
Hi!

Reading:
	http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_timeline

The Summer of Code is almost over.

By August 11th, you're supposed to have some "code" to show the world
(erm, us)

By August 18th, we will evaluate you on what you've done

So *mentors*, get ready for *final evaluations*

Students, get ready to submit the code! (and documentation, test cases,
et al)

If now is a good time to "revise" your goals list, please write to your
mentor, CC'ing me (you can skip the list)

	Thanks and Kind Regards
--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc., http://www.mysql.com/

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
ANNC: SoC is almost overColin Charles8 Aug