List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:July 11 2007 3:26am
Subject:ATTN: Mentors - We have deadlines this week (for summer of code)
View as plain text
Hi all,

I hope you've got some code sitting in a public repository somewhere

If you need to get your project admin to approve your repository on
google code for instance, my google id is ccharles @ gmail dot com

Mentors: July 16: Midterm mentor survey deadline; Google begins issuing
mid-term student payments provided student survey is on file (12 noon
Pacific/19:00 UTC)

Its July 11. Please consider talking to your students and making sure
your student is on track, and thus, gets their payment!!!

So, mentors: login to http://code.google.com/soc/2007/mentor_home.html

You'll notice in red what's outstanding. Please fix this

If you have troubles doing this, I'd expect to be informed, ASAP

	kind regards

P/S: Remember, July 16. That's next Monday. Get cracking
--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
MySQL AB, Melbourne, Australia, www.mysql.com

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
ATTN: Mentors - We have deadlines this week (for summer of code)Colin Charles11 Jul