List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Kenny Date:July 6 2007 5:08pm
Subject:Progress Report - MySQL Auditing Software - Session Tracking
View as plain text
Following on from my last progress report, right now I'm working on writing
classes which will handle session tracking based on information extracted
from intercepted MySQL network traffic. I expect this component to be
finished sometime within the next week or so. After that I need to work on
extracting important information from MySQL packet payloads, depending on
type, and store that data for later processing based on the auditing
application's rule set.

Regards,
Warren

Thread
Progress Report - MySQL Auditing Software - Session TrackingWarren Kenny6 Jul