List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:April 23 2008 12:05am
Subject:Re: Getting in touch...
View as plain text
On 4/23/08 Filippo Bollini wrote:

Hi!

Welcome to the summer of code!

> I also need some help to get in touch the right way with you. Did you
> set up a page with instructions focused on the "community binding"
> phase? Which are the available channels to get in touch with you?

Hop on #mysql-dev on freenode, we're also on the list (I should send out
individual welcome emails soon and ensure everyone, student and mentor
is on the list), and don't hesitate to poke around the Forge/Forge Wiki
at http://forge.mysql.com/

Will also attempt to setup said Wiki page today, as I am travelling at
the moment

Students: I encourage you to get a *blog* and make sure the feed lands
on Planet MySQL

	Kind Regards

P/S: Wait for Kaj Arno's blog entry on the SoC, which should hit
http://planetmysql.org/ real soon now
--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc., http://www.mysql.com/

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
Getting in touch...Filippo Bollini22 Apr
  • Re: Getting in touch...Colin Charles23 Apr
    • Re: Getting in touch...Daniel P. Volpato23 Apr
      • Re: Getting in touch...KishoreKumar Bairi23 Apr