List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:April 17 2008 6:15pm
Subject:Re: Proposal still has status "Ranking in Progress"
View as plain text
KishoreKumar Bairi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The project I applied has mentor. He said that he has reviewed my proposal.
> According to the student guide on SOC, such proposal should have status
> "Reviewer Assigned".  But still my application has status "Ranking in
> Progress".
>
> Just want to know is this the case with everyone who applied for MySQL or me
> alone.

Ranking is still happening (until tomorrow)

After that, we can assign mentors once all have ranked

Its not just you

--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc., http://www.mysql.com/

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
Proposal still has status "Ranking in Progress"KishoreKumar Bairi17 Apr
  • Re: Proposal still has status "Ranking in Progress"Colin Charles17 Apr