List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:April 17 2008 6:15pm
Subject:Re: Proposal still has status "Ranking in Progress"
View as plain text
KishoreKumar Bairi wrote:
> Hi,
> The project I applied has mentor. He said that he has reviewed my proposal.
> According to the student guide on SOC, such proposal should have status
> "Reviewer Assigned".  But still my application has status "Ranking in
> Progress".
> Just want to know is this the case with everyone who applied for MySQL or me
> alone.

Ranking is still happening (until tomorrow)

After that, we can assign mentors once all have ranked

Its not just you

Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc.,
Tel: +6012 204 3201 (Malaysia) | colincharles (Skype)

MySQL Forge:
Proposal still has status "Ranking in Progress"KishoreKumar Bairi17 Apr
  • Re: Proposal still has status "Ranking in Progress"Colin Charles17 Apr