List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:April 9 2008 2:39am
Subject:Mentors: start your engines (i.e. reviewing students)
View as plain text
(for those on this list, and received my email blast, sorry for the doubles)

As a Google Summer of Code mentor, I can only encourage you to review
*all* student applications, at:

If you would like to make comments in private, the interface allows that
too. If you would like to take ownership (like some of you already have
- kudos!) please do so

Next, please ensure you are subscribed to the SoC mailing list:

Its a low traffic list, for announcements and general discussion about
the MySQL SoC. If you haven't already subscribed, do so now

     Thanks and Kind Regards

Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc.,
Tel: +6012 204 3201 (Malaysia) | colincharles (Skype)

MySQL Forge:
Mentors: start your engines (i.e. reviewing students)Colin Charles9 Apr