List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:April 9 2008 2:39am
Subject:Mentors: start your engines (i.e. reviewing students)
View as plain text
(for those on this list, and received my email blast, sorry for the doubles)

Hi!

As a Google Summer of Code mentor, I can only encourage you to review
*all* student applications, at:
     http://code.google.com/soc/2008/mysql/open.html

If you would like to make comments in private, the interface allows that
too. If you would like to take ownership (like some of you already have
- kudos!) please do so

Next, please ensure you are subscribed to the SoC mailing list:
     http://lists.mysql.com/soc

Its a low traffic list, for announcements and general discussion about
the MySQL SoC. If you haven't already subscribed, do so now

     Thanks and Kind Regards

--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc., http://www.mysql.com/

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
Mentors: start your engines (i.e. reviewing students)Colin Charles9 Apr