List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:November 12 2007 9:33am
Subject:Re: Replication with Different mysql versions.
View as plain text
On 11 Nov 2007, at 16:37, Joseph Job wrote:

> I have one mysql master server with version 5.0.21 and a slave
> server with 5.0.45-community-log MySQL Community Edition (GPL).
> Is there any thing wrong in establishing replication with these two
> different versions.

Not that I'm aware of, unless you're running into specific replication
problems that have been fixed in later versions.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Replication with Different mysql versions.Joseph Job11 Nov
Re: Replication with Different mysql versions.Marcus Bointon12 Nov
  • RE: Replication with Different mysql versions.Raso Thomas12 Nov