List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Oriol Capsada Date:October 31 2007 10:48am
Subject:Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the server
View as plain text
Hi Norbert,

Ok, when I said reboot the server I was referring to restart the mysql
proceess. I see that my expression was not clear enough :)

And I would prefer not to restart the mysql process because some
services may not have persistent connections. Therefore, if I restart
the server those connections would be lost...

So, any way to add the database without having to restart the mysql process?

Regards,
Oriol.

--
==========================
Oriol Capsada

Thread
Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverOriol Capsada31 Oct
  • Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverNorbert Tretkowski31 Oct
    • Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverOriol Capsada31 Oct
Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverOriol Capsada31 Oct
  • RE: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverRick James31 Oct
    • Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverOriol Capsada31 Oct
      • Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverMarcus Bointon31 Oct
        • Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverOriol Capsada31 Oct