List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Norbert Tretkowski Date:October 31 2007 10:35am
Subject:Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the server
View as plain text
Am Mittwoch, den 31.10.2007, 11:21 +0100 schrieb Oriol Capsada:
> Everything I have read about adding a new database to a slave
> replication talks about adding a new line in the configuration file (for
> example a replicate-wild-do-table) and then restart the server.
>
> Is it possible to do so without having to reboot the server?

You don't need to reboot the whole server, it's enough to restart just
the mysqld server process (e.g. with '/etc/init.d/mysql restart').

	Norbert

Thread
Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverOriol Capsada31 Oct
  • Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverNorbert Tretkowski31 Oct
    • Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverOriol Capsada31 Oct
Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverOriol Capsada31 Oct
  • RE: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverRick James31 Oct
    • Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverOriol Capsada31 Oct
      • Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverMarcus Bointon31 Oct
        • Re: Add a replicated DB w/o rebooting the serverOriol Capsada31 Oct