List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pierre POMES Date:December 21 2004 3:24pm
Subject:Question about Innodb free space
View as plain text
Hi All,

I'am currently runnning the replication between two redhat 7.3 boxes
with mysql 4.0.21. Everything seems to be fine, the "show slave status"
report no error, the 2 threads are running fine on the slave, and twice
a day a crontab with some "select count(*)" on very active tables
reports the same number of records on the master and on the slave.

However, I have a question : a "shwo table status" does not report the
same "free space" on the master and on the slave (the master has less
free space than the slave). Is it normal ?

Thanks,
Pierre

Thread
Question about Innodb free spacePierre POMES21 Dec