List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christophe Carles Date:December 20 2013 4:21pm
Subject:Re: replication problem's with data base mysql
View as plain text
Hello Shawn,

I have found my problem with your explanation.
That was a problem with the master_log-file and the master_log_pos.
I had made change on the slave with the good value (these of the master).
I had copied the DB from the master to the slave, change the rights and
now it's OK.

Thank you very much for your help.

Christophe Carles
CNRS - LMGM
Service Informatique
Bât. IBCG
118, route de Narbonne
31062 Toulouse Cedex9
sinfo@stripped
Tél : 05.61.33.59.60
Fax : 05.61.33.58.86

Thread
replication problem's with data base mysqlChristophe Carles17 Dec
  • Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlShawn Green17 Dec
  • Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlChristophe Carles18 Dec
    • Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlShawn Green18 Dec
      • Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlMarcus Bointon18 Dec
        • Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlShawn Green18 Dec
Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlChristophe Carles20 Dec