List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christophe Carles Date:December 18 2013 9:55am
Subject:Re: replication problem's with data base mysql
View as plain text
Hello Shawn,

Thank you very much four reply.

> The use of these settings are deprecated. You should only set or change
> your replication coordinates using a CHANGE MASTER TO... command.

OK, I'l do this

> The problem is not with your master. The problem is how you told your
> slave to start replicating.

> This new slave is a copy of some data that corresponds to the state that >
> the master was in at a particular location in its binary logs (a file
> name and an offset -or- a GTID value). That is where you needed to have
> the master was in at a particular location in its binary logs (a file
> name and an offset -or- a GTID value). That is where you needed to have
> this slave start replicating from. Because you did not provide the
> correct coordinates (or any at all) you attempted to start from the
> first position of the first binary log. As you can see, that file no
> longer exists.

> What you need to know is what binary log coordinates match the state of
> the data you created this new VM with. This we cannot tell you as we
> have no details of where your data originated or how you created the copy.

I'll create the database on the new slave with phpmyadmin

I had try different things to make a transfer
First : I'll made a dump of the master's database, copy this to the slave and import it
with phpmyadmin int the new slave.
Second : I had copied data located to /var/lib/mysql/mydata-base from the master to the
new slave.
Third : I had copied data located to /var/lib/mysql/mydata-base from the old slave to the
new slave.

And in each case, i have the same erroe in logs.

What is the best way in my case to make this transfer OK ?

> Shawn Green
> MySQL Senior Principal Technical Support Engineer
> Oracle USA, Inc. - Hardware and Software, Engineered to Work Together.
> Office: Blountville, TN

Thread
replication problem's with data base mysqlChristophe Carles17 Dec
  • Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlShawn Green17 Dec
  • Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlChristophe Carles18 Dec
    • Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlShawn Green18 Dec
      • Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlMarcus Bointon18 Dec
        • Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlShawn Green18 Dec
Re: replication problem's with data base mysqlChristophe Carles20 Dec