List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prabhat Kumar Date:October 12 2013 5:09pm
Subject:Re: solution to split read-only query between master and slave
View as plain text
I have used long back, system never stabled so rolled back.
 On Oct 12, 2013 8:15 PM, "Manuel Arostegui" <manuel@stripped> wrote:

> 2013/10/12 nik600 <nik600@stripped>
>
> > Hi what do you use to split read/write requests between one master and
> many
> > slave mysql server?
> >
> > The mysq-proxy is in alpha state from years...ad it seems that you have
> > manage the split at application-level.
> >
> > What do you suggest to use to split sql queries between many
> > slave-replicated and one master node?
> >

> It is usually done from the application/code level. It is the easiest way.
>
> Forget about mysql-proxy. It is kinda dead and never worked too well to be
> honest.

Thread
solution to split read-only query between master and slavenik60012 Oct
  • Re: solution to split read-only query between master and slaveManuel Arostegui12 Oct
    • Re: solution to split read-only query between master and slavePrabhat Kumar12 Oct
    • RE: solution to split read-only query between master and slaveRick James12 Oct
  • Re: solution to split read-only query between master and slaveMarcus Bointon14 Oct