List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:September 15 2013 9:44am
Subject:Re: MySQL Master and Slave Replication
View as plain text

Alexander Skwar <a@stripped> wrote:

>But... What does this have to do with MySQL? It's not, as if you could
>do incremental backups with MySQL anyways...

Sure you can, by adding the master position to full backups and then backing up the
binlogs.

MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman13 Sep
    • RE: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationAndrew Morgan13 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationManuel Arostegui13 Sep
        • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan14 Sep
          • Fwd: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationValerie Parham-Thompson14 Sep
    • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman13 Sep
Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman15 Sep