List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kaushal Shriyan Date:September 13 2013 8:55am
Subject:Re: MySQL Master and Slave Replication
View as plain text
Hi Again,

Also regarding MySQL backup as per
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/backup-methods.html. Any
recommendations?
is Making Backups Using Replication Slaves method preferred as per MySQL
Administrator Best Practices? Please suggest.

Regards,

Kaushal

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Kaushal Shriyan
<kaushalshriyan@stripped>wrote:

> Thanks Johan and Alexander for the explanation. Much appreciated. will ask
> here if i have any questions.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kaushal
>

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Alexander Skwar <
> alexanders.mailinglists+nospam@stripped> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Kaushal Shriyan
>> <kaushalshriyan@stripped> wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks Johan for the explanation. I am not sure i understand about
>> point in
>> > time recovery as per Alexander email. I am referring to
>> > http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/point-in-time-recovery.htmlafter
>> > googling.
>> > Is that link appropriate to understand more about point in time
>> recovery?
>>
>> Yes, the link is correct. I think, for a homework, that link should
>> allow you to do all your required research ;)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Alexander

Thread
MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman13 Sep
    • RE: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationAndrew Morgan13 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationManuel Arostegui13 Sep
        • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan14 Sep
          • Fwd: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationValerie Parham-Thompson14 Sep
    • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman13 Sep
Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman15 Sep