List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kaushal Shriyan Date:September 13 2013 8:46am
Subject:Re: MySQL Master and Slave Replication
View as plain text
Thanks Johan and Alexander for the explanation. Much appreciated. will ask
here if i have any questions.

Regards,

Kaushal

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Alexander Skwar <
alexanders.mailinglists+nospam@stripped> wrote:

> Hello
>
> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Kaushal Shriyan
> <kaushalshriyan@stripped> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Johan for the explanation. I am not sure i understand about point
> in
> > time recovery as per Alexander email. I am referring to
> > http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/point-in-time-recovery.html after
> > googling.
> > Is that link appropriate to understand more about point in time recovery?
>
> Yes, the link is correct. I think, for a homework, that link should
> allow you to do all your required research ;)
>
> Regards,
> Alexander

Thread
MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman13 Sep
    • RE: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationAndrew Morgan13 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationManuel Arostegui13 Sep
        • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan14 Sep
          • Fwd: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationValerie Parham-Thompson14 Sep
    • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman13 Sep
Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman15 Sep