List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kaushal Shriyan Date:September 13 2013 7:30am
Subject:Re: MySQL Master and Slave Replication
View as plain text
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>wrote:

> [...]
Thanks Johan for the explanation. I am not sure i understand about point in
time recovery as per Alexander email. I am referring to
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/point-in-time-recovery.html after
googling.
Is that link appropriate to understand more about point in time recovery?

Regards,

Kaushal

 --
> Unhappiness is discouraged and will be corrected with kitten pictures.

Thread
MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman13 Sep
    • RE: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationAndrew Morgan13 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationManuel Arostegui13 Sep
        • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan14 Sep
          • Fwd: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationValerie Parham-Thompson14 Sep
    • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
      • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman13 Sep
Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
  • Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationKaushal Shriyan13 Sep
Re: MySQL Master and Slave ReplicationJohan De Meersman15 Sep