List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:shayne.alone@gmail.com Date:January 7 2013 8:28pm
Subject:Replicating on multiple Slaves DB from one Master
View as plain text
Dears;

I have been faced with a case of replication which may most of you had been
faced before...
I did some checks and test to find out the ways to solve, but I'm not
pretty sure about the cons and pron.
problems is as fallow:
Master:
Single Mysql with about ~30K QPS, mainly just work as AAA data back end.
not all but lots of these queries are writes (INSERT/UPDATE).
the matter is that when the slave wants to execute Transactions with one
thread! this will lead to a lots of replication delay...

I'm looking for a way to rewrite DB user for queries depend on table name
and not just rename whole of statements.
is such away! i hope be able to use Multi thread replication ability of
mysql5.6 for a single DB and multiple independent tables.

Ali R. Taleghani <a.taleghani@stripped>

Thread
Replicating on multiple Slaves DB from one Mastershayne.alone@gmail.com7 Jan
  • RE: Replicating on multiple Slaves DB from one MasterRick James7 Jan
    • Re: Replicating on multiple Slaves DB from one Mastershayne.alone@gmail.com8 Jan
      • Re: Replicating on multiple Slaves DB from one MasterAlex Yurchenko8 Jan
        • Re: Replicating on multiple Slaves DB from one Mastershayne.alone@gmail.com8 Jan
          • RE: Replicating on multiple Slaves DB from one MasterRick James8 Jan
      • Re: Replicating on multiple Slaves DB from one MasterManuel Arostegui10 Jan
    • Re: Replicating on multiple Slaves DB from one MasterSimon J Mudd10 Jan