List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manuel Arostegui Date:October 11 2012 7:09pm
Subject:Re: Best solution for a HA without shared storage
View as plain text
Hey Rick,

Yeah - I read about that. I agree that MHA looks like the best one. I
am not experienced with it though (something I need to fix asap!).

I do have experience with the other ones in large environments. And
luckily...they have not failed to me yet!! (fingers crossed!).

Thanks!
Manuel

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil

Manuel Aróstegui
Systems Team
tuenti.com
Thread
Best solution for a HA without shared storageOriol Martí11 Oct
  • Re: Best solution for a HA without shared storageMat Keep11 Oct
  • Re: Best solution for a HA without shared storageManuel Arostegui11 Oct
    • RE: Best solution for a HA without shared storageRick James11 Oct
      • Re: Best solution for a HA without shared storageManuel Arostegui11 Oct
  • Re: Best solution for a HA without shared storageAlfie John11 Oct