List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:October 11 2012 6:31pm
Subject:RE: Best solution for a HA without shared storage
View as plain text
Yeah, but did you hear about the multi-hour outage of GIT?  They depended on those tools.

Until 5.6 is really available, I vote for
http://yoshinorimatsunobu.blogspot.com/2011/08/mysql-mha-support-for-multi-master.html
as the best bet for HA, failover, etc.

Thread
Best solution for a HA without shared storageOriol Martí11 Oct
  • Re: Best solution for a HA without shared storageMat Keep11 Oct
  • Re: Best solution for a HA without shared storageManuel Arostegui11 Oct
    • RE: Best solution for a HA without shared storageRick James11 Oct
      • Re: Best solution for a HA without shared storageManuel Arostegui11 Oct
  • Re: Best solution for a HA without shared storageAlfie John11 Oct