List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nuno Rebocho Date:October 8 2012 12:06pm
Subject:Structure of Binary Log
View as plain text
Hello,
  I am a student of Masters and to final project I am planning to
  develop a robust tools for data recovery from the log file of mySQL,
  but for that I need to navigate this.

  I wonder where I can find information about the structure of the log
  file and how can I read (without mysqlbinlog). In the MySQL
  documentation I can not find this information specifies.

  Thank you,

  PS-Sorry if the email is received repeated emails to inform but some
  flaws in reception

Thread
Structure of Binary LogNuno Rebocho8 Oct
  • Re: Structure of Binary LogShawn Green8 Oct