List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator Date:August 3 2012 12:40pm
Subject:Re: Changing the bin log format on existing servers
View as plain text
Hi & thank you for your suggestion; but do you know, if the change is
save regarding sync etc.

Or could this change brake some data?

Do you ever did such change by your own and can share your experiences?

	Best regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke@stripped

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt

Changing the bin log format on existing serversGötz Reinicke3 Aug
  • Re: Changing the bin log format on existing serversmartín arrieta3 Aug
    • Re: Changing the bin log format on existing serversGötz Reinicke - IT Koordinator3 Aug
      • Re: Changing the bin log format on existing serversmartín arrieta3 Aug