List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:July 15 2012 3:00pm
Subject:Re: Unix command after slave sync
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Matteo Brighi" <mat1988@stripped>
> Hi,
> I would run a unix command at the end of each synchronization (on the
> PC with mysql server in slave mode).
> I checked the options to be included in my.cnf and I have not found
> anything... Is there a way to do it?

There is no such thing as "after the sync" - replication is continuous. If you want
batched syncs, you'll have to organize your own log shipping and execution; and then you
can incorporate other stuff in there as well.

Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel
Unix command after slave syncMatteo Brighi13 Jul
  • Re: Unix command after slave syncJohan De Meersman15 Jul
    • RE: Unix command after slave syncRick James16 Jul
      • Re: Unix command after slave syncJohan De Meersman17 Jul