List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nitin Mehta Date:May 12 2012 3:47am
Subject:Replication and foreign key constraints
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm facing a problem with MySQL replication. I want to replicate a set of tables
from master to this server where some processing needs to be done. These tables are from
multiple schemas. I thought I'd set "foreign_key_checks = 0" and this should take care of
the problem. However, this only worked for database import but replication is still
failing with "Error 1451: foreign key error".

Is this a known issue or any solution to this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Nitin
Thread