List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:umapathi b Date:May 10 2012 10:23am
Subject:Re: Replication issues ..
View as plain text  
Nobody there to help ?!

- Umapathi.

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM, umapathi b <umapathi.b@stripped> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was having two set ups  i.e  1 ) cluster to cluster 2) cluster to
> non-cluster replication which were running previously successfully.
>
> 57-58 : master cluster ( 7.1.15 )
> 58-59 : slave cluster ( 7.2 )
> 60 : non-cluster slave ( 5.1 )
>
> Application was pointing to 57/58 and yesterday we changed the
> application to point to 58/59 , after taking the site down for a
> while.
> After this , I cross checked the data from 57/58 to 58/59 and after
> confirming , everything is fine .. I tried to change 57/58 as the
> slave
> of 59 and 60 as the slave of 59 .
>
> Till then , I have been getting the following errors ..which I could
> not resolve.
> I googled a lot ..but couldn't get the solution ..
> Help in this regard is highly requested.
>
> Thanks,
> Umapathi.
>
>
>
> 1) Cluster to Cluster :
>
> mysql> show slave status \G
> *************************** 1. row ***************************
>               Slave_IO_State: Waiting for master
> to send event
>                  Master_Host:
> 10.10.90.59
>                  Master_User: repl
>                  Master_Port: 3306
>                Connect_Retry: 60
>              Master_Log_File:
> mysql-log-bin.000021
>          Read_Master_Log_Pos: 43898958
>               Relay_Log_File:
> houdb02-relay-bin.000002
>                Relay_Log_Pos: 15409
>        Relay_Master_Log_File: mysql-log-bin.000021
>             Slave_IO_Running: Yes
>            Slave_SQL_Running: No
>              Replicate_Do_DB:
>          Replicate_Ignore_DB:
>           Replicate_Do_Table:
>       Replicate_Ignore_Table:
>      Replicate_Wild_Do_Table:
>  Replicate_Wild_Ignore_Table:
>                   Last_Errno: 1032
>                   Last_Error: Could not
> execute Update_rows event on
> table usi.user_cookie; Can't find record in 'user_cookie', Error_code:
> 1032; handler error HA_ERR_END_OF_FILE; the event's master log
> mysql-log-bin.000021, end_log_pos 37018579
>                 Skip_Counter: 0
>          Exec_Master_Log_Pos: 37018123
>              Relay_Log_Space: 6896407
>              Until_Condition: None
>               Until_Log_File:
>                Until_Log_Pos: 0
>           Master_SSL_Allowed: No
>           Master_SSL_CA_File:
>           Master_SSL_CA_Path:
>              Master_SSL_Cert:
>            Master_SSL_Cipher:
>               Master_SSL_Key:
>        Seconds_Behind_Master: NULL
> Master_SSL_Verify_Server_Cert: No
>                Last_IO_Errno: 0
>                Last_IO_Error:
>               Last_SQL_Errno: 1032
>               Last_SQL_Error: Could not execute
> Update_rows event on
> table usi.user_cookie; Can't find record in 'user_cookie', Error_code:
> 1032; handler error HA_ERR_END_OF_FILE; the event's master log
> mysql-log-bin.000021, end_log_pos 37018579
>  Replicate_Ignore_Server_Ids:
>             Master_Server_Id: 59
>                  Master_Bind:
> 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
>
> 2) Cluster to Non Cluster :
>
> root@localhost[Wed May  9 22:57:04 2012][usi]> show slave status \G
> *************************** 1. row ***************************
>               Slave_IO_State: Waiting for master
> to send event
>                  Master_Host:
> 10.10.90.59
>                  Master_User: repl
>                  Master_Port: 3306
>                Connect_Retry: 60
>              Master_Log_File:
> mysql-log-bin.000021
>          Read_Master_Log_Pos: 115898426
>               Relay_Log_File:
> houdb04-relay-bin.000002
>                Relay_Log_Pos: 262
>        Relay_Master_Log_File: mysql-log-bin.000019
>             Slave_IO_Running: Yes
>            Slave_SQL_Running: No
>              Replicate_Do_DB:
>          Replicate_Ignore_DB:
>           Replicate_Do_Table:
>       Replicate_Ignore_Table:
>      Replicate_Wild_Do_Table:
>  Replicate_Wild_Ignore_Table:
>                   Last_Errno: 1594
>                   Last_Error: Relay log
> read failure: Could not parse
> relay log event entry. The possible reasons are: the master's binary
> log is corrupted (you can check this by running 'mysqlbinlog' on the
> binary log), the slave's relay log is corrupted (you can check this by
> running 'mysqlbinlog' on the relay log), a network problem, or a bug
> in the master's or slave's MySQL code. If you want to check the
> master's binary log or slave's relay log, you will be able to know
> their names by issuing 'SHOW SLAVE STATUS' on this slave.
>                 Skip_Counter: 0
>          Exec_Master_Log_Pos: 112
>              Relay_Log_Space: 118227567
>              Until_Condition: None
>               Until_Log_File:
>                Until_Log_Pos: 0
>           Master_SSL_Allowed: No
>           Master_SSL_CA_File:
>           Master_SSL_CA_Path:
>              Master_SSL_Cert:
>            Master_SSL_Cipher:
>               Master_SSL_Key:
>        Seconds_Behind_Master: NULL
> Master_SSL_Verify_Server_Cert: No
>                Last_IO_Errno: 0
>                Last_IO_Error:
>               Last_SQL_Errno: 1594
>               Last_SQL_Error: Relay log read
> failure: Could not parse
> relay log event entry. The possible reasons are: the master's binary
> log is corrupted (you can check this by running 'mysqlbinlog' on the
> binary log), the slave's relay log is corrupted (you can check this by
> running 'mysqlbinlog' on the relay log), a network problem, or a bug
> in the master's or slave's MySQL code. If you want to check the
> master's binary log or slave's relay log, you will be able to know
> their names by issuing 'SHOW SLAVE STATUS' on this slave.
>  Replicate_Ignore_Server_Ids:
>             Master_Server_Id: 59
> 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
Thread