List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ron ramos Date:April 22 2012 2:53am
Subject:tracing cause of lag
View as plain text
Hi,

Would it be possible to trace which query cause the lag on the slave?
I have a script that runs every minute to check the lag,
I basically have the output of "show slave status" and timestamp and
how much delay: "Sun Apr 22 04:16:01 SGT 2012  -- Slave Lag: 120"
would this be possible? thanks in advanced!

Regards,
Ron
Thread
tracing cause of lagron ramos22 Apr
  • Re: tracing cause of lagStanisÅ‚aw Stadnicki22 Apr
    • RE: tracing cause of lagRick James23 Apr
    • Re: tracing cause of lagEber Duarte24 Apr
      • Re: tracing cause of lagron ramos24 Apr