List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prabhat Kumar Date:April 4 2012 2:31pm
Subject:Re: discrepancy on a single table
View as plain text
I agree, SQL_SLAVE_SKIP_COUNTER will mess up things.. it make ur data in
inconsistance state.

so u can do in following way.. :

a stop slave
b.lock the table t1 ( LOCK TABLES t1 READ) on master
c.do export of t1 table. on master
d. import t1 table on slave..
e. start slave
f.  UNLOCK TABLES on master

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 3:26 AM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>wrote:

> [...]

Best Regards,

Prabhat Kumar
MySQL DBA

My Blog: http://adminlinux.blogspot.com
My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/profileprabhat

Thread
discrepancy on a single tablenhadie ramos4 Apr
  • Re: discrepancy on a single tableshawn green4 Apr
    • Re: discrepancy on a single tableumapathi b4 Apr
      • Re: discrepancy on a single tablenhadie ramos4 Apr
      • Re: discrepancy on a single tableJohan De Meersman4 Apr
        • Re: discrepancy on a single tablePrabhat Kumar4 Apr
    • Re: discrepancy on a single tablenhadie ramos4 Apr
      • Re: discrepancy on a single tableMarcus Bointon4 Apr