List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ricardo Date:November 2 2011 9:04pm
Subject:Re: sql_log_bin
View as plain text
It's a very interesting point but I wonder if the replication, lets say, technology allows
this - it is kind of the oposite of what it delivers.

I mean, different information on different dbs is somenthing you want to avoid, not
provoke.

Still, with some third party 'programs' I bet this can be anchieved.

For instance run a cron every night to just replicate inserts, not deletes - of course
this would not be a real-time slaving

Ricardo

On 2 Nov 2011, at 20:25, Marcus Bointon <marcus@stripped> wrote:

> On 2 Nov 2011, at 19:33, Rick James wrote:
>
>> log_slave_update
>
> Obviously that would need to be enabled for anything to get from B to C, but that's
> not the problem here.
>
> Marcus
> --
> Marcus Bointon