List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ricardo Freitas Date:September 23 2011 5:57pm
Subject:mmm - mysql
View as plain text
Hey guys

Followed your gentle advice regarding the mmm-mysql system and It is a go. I
have a few questions that I've tried to found asnwer too but in vain.
Regarding the configuration of the monitor, I found that there are a bunch
of virtual addresses that the manual doesn't specify if I need to create
them (on my network) or if is just something the monitor will handle.

I assume it's the first but like I said couldn't find an answer to this thus
my question here.

Have a bunch of errors that I think could be related to this - namelly I
can't get my monitor to speak with the different db's I've created despite
the fact that when they ping each other all works fine.

Thank you very much guys.

mmm - mysqlRicardo Freitas23 Sep
  • Re: mmm - mysqlMarcus Bointon23 Sep