List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ricardo Freitas Date:September 23 2011 5:57pm
Subject:mmm - mysql
View as plain text
Hey guys

Followed your gentle advice regarding the mmm-mysql system and It is a go. I
have a few questions that I've tried to found asnwer too but in vain.
Regarding the configuration of the monitor, I found that there are a bunch
of virtual addresses that the manual doesn't specify if I need to create
them (on my network) or if is just something the monitor will handle.

I assume it's the first but like I said couldn't find an answer to this thus
my question here.

Have a bunch of errors that I think could be related to this - namelly I
can't get my monitor to speak with the different db's I've created despite
the fact that when they ping each other all works fine.

Thank you very much guys.

Ricardo

Thread
mmm - mysqlRicardo Freitas23 Sep