List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:September 6 2011 6:10pm
Subject:Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes
or hours..
View as plain text
Perhaps this is a Tungsten problem?  It plays games with the bin/relay logs.

What does SHOW PROCESSLIST show when it is incorrectly reporting the delay?

--
Rick James - MySQL Geek

Thread
Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes orhours.. Adam PAPAI4 Sep
  • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI4 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar4 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo4 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI5 Sep
          • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rob Wultsch6 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Pankaj Joshi5 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rick James6 Sep