List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:September 6 2011 6:46am
Subject:Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..
View as plain text
On 6 Sep 2011, at 07:12, Rob Wultsch wrote:

>> It seems we have sort of ethernet segment saturation problem.
>
> A possible bandaid/quick fix is turning on compression for mysql replication.

Another option is to put a crossover cable directly between your servers on their second
ethernet interfaces and route replication traffic over that.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes orhours.. Adam PAPAI4 Sep
  • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI4 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar4 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo4 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI5 Sep
          • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rob Wultsch6 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Pankaj Joshi5 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rick James6 Sep