List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pankaj Joshi Date:September 5 2011 6:02am
Subject:Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes
or hours..
View as plain text
Hello Adam,

i have explained how to properly monitor the mysql replication in this post
http://onaxer.com/blog/blog/tag/mysql-replication/

hope you will find it useful , let me know in case of any questions/doubts.

Thanks
Pankaj

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Adam PAPAI <papai.adam@stripped> wrote:

> Adam PAPAI wrote:
>
>> Dear List,
>>
>> I have a Master -> [ Slave 1, Slave 2 ] setup for years.
>>

> I have the db under /var/db/mysql
>
> it shows:
>
> -rw-rw----   1 mysql  mysql  149765008 Sep  4 18:37
> tungsten-relay-bin.000214
> -rw-rw----   1 mysql  mysql         67 Sep  4 18:38 relay-log.info
> -rw-rw----   1 mysql  mysql         73 Sep  4 18:38 master.info
>
> but the date is:
>
> [root@tungsten /var/db/mysql]# date
> Sun Sep  4 19:11:13 CEST 2011
>

> And it's delayed 1 hour. No data is transferred to the slave. It says:
> Secords behind master 0.
>
> What the hell is going on here?
>

> --
> Adam PAPAI
> Grapes Communication Kft.
> http://www.grapes.hu
> E-mail: papai.adam@stripped
> Phone: +36 30 33-55-735 (Hungary)

Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes orhours.. Adam PAPAI4 Sep
  • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI4 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar4 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo4 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI5 Sep
          • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rob Wultsch6 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Pankaj Joshi5 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rick James6 Sep