List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam PAPAI Date:September 5 2011 5:46am
Subject:Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes
or hours..
View as plain text

Alexis Guajardo wrote:
> Are the date time set the same on both servers?  What upgrade process did you use?
>
> Alexis Guajardo
> Zaynka.com
>
> On Sep 4, 2011, at 12:09 PM, Andrej Pintar<api984@stripped>  wrote:
>
>> any warnings in the logs. timeouts. connects. had same thing... just can't
> remember what was it.
>>
>> ->  never upgrade if the system works with no errors.
>>
>> did you test and simulate in the development environment?

Hm.

It seems we have sort of ethernet segment saturation problem.

We have new network environment and the slave does not recognise that he
has no connection to the master.

I set the slave_net_timeout to 5 sec. It's working as an ASAP workaround
but we're investigating the problems behind the network.

Thanks for all.

And you're right: Never upgrade it the system works... :( But we have to
move our whole server infrastructure to another place (had to left the
old ones there).

Thanks again.

--
Adam PAPAI
Grapes Communication Kft.

Thread
Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes orhours.. Adam PAPAI4 Sep
  • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI4 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar4 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo4 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI5 Sep
          • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rob Wultsch6 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Pankaj Joshi5 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rick James6 Sep