List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alexis Guajardo Date:September 4 2011 9:03pm
Subject:Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..
View as plain text
Are the date time set the same on both servers?  What upgrade process did you use?

Alexis Guajardo
Zaynka.com

On Sep 4, 2011, at 12:09 PM, Andrej Pintar <api984@stripped> wrote:

> any warnings in the logs. timeouts. connects. had same thing... just can't remember
> what was it.
>
> -> never upgrade if the system works with no errors.
>
> did you test and simulate in the development environment?
>
> --
> Andrej Pintar
> email : api984@stripped
>           andrej@stripped
>           api984@stripped
> web: http://www.api984.net
> contact cell: 00385 98 790 639
> home server: http://api984.ath.cx
> ICQ: 191748772
> Skype: api9841
> MSN: fatallord@stripped
> IRC: api984, freenode.net
> FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/api984
> Hometown Site: www.skrad.com
> ::Software is like sex: it's better when it's free::--
>

> On 4.9.2011. 19:12, Adam PAPAI wrote:
>>

>> Adam PAPAI wrote:
>>> Dear List,
>>>
>>> I have a Master -> [ Slave 1, Slave 2 ] setup for years.
>>

>> I have the db under /var/db/mysql
>>
>> it shows:
>>
>> -rw-rw----   1 mysql  mysql  149765008 Sep  4 18:37 tungsten-relay-bin.000214
>> -rw-rw----   1 mysql  mysql         67 Sep  4 18:38 relay-log.info
>> -rw-rw----   1 mysql  mysql         73 Sep  4 18:38 master.info
>>
>> but the date is:
>>
>> [root@tungsten /var/db/mysql]# date
>> Sun Sep  4 19:11:13 CEST 2011
>>

>> And it's delayed 1 hour. No data is transferred to the slave. It says: Secords
> behind master 0.
>>
>> What the hell is going on here?

Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes orhours.. Adam PAPAI4 Sep
  • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI4 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar4 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo4 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI5 Sep
          • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rob Wultsch6 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Pankaj Joshi5 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rick James6 Sep