List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrej Pintar Date:September 4 2011 7:09pm
Subject:Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes
or hours..
View as plain text
any warnings in the logs. timeouts. connects. had same thing... just
can't remember what was it.

-> never upgrade if the system works with no errors.

did you test and simulate in the development environment?

--
Andrej Pintar
email : api984@stripped

On 4.9.2011. 19:12, Adam PAPAI wrote:

> Adam PAPAI wrote:
>> Dear List,
>>
>> I have a Master -> [ Slave 1, Slave 2 ] setup for years.
>

> I have the db under /var/db/mysql
>
> it shows:
>
> -rw-rw----   1 mysql  mysql  149765008 Sep  4 18:37
> tungsten-relay-bin.000214
> -rw-rw----   1 mysql  mysql         67 Sep  4 18:38 relay-log.info
> -rw-rw----   1 mysql  mysql         73 Sep  4 18:38 master.info
>
> but the date is:
>
> [root@tungsten /var/db/mysql]# date
> Sun Sep  4 19:11:13 CEST 2011
>

> And it's delayed 1 hour. No data is transferred to the slave. It says:
> Secords behind master 0.
>
> What the hell is going on here?

Thread
Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes orhours.. Adam PAPAI4 Sep
  • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI4 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar4 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo4 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Adam PAPAI5 Sep
          • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rob Wultsch6 Sep
        • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Andrej Pintar5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Pankaj Joshi5 Sep
      • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutes or hours..Alexis Guajardo5 Sep
    • Re: Seconds Behind the master 0 but in reality it's over 10 minutesor hours..Rick James6 Sep