List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Miesen Date:September 1 2011 9:54am
Subject:Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environment
View as plain text
Thank you for your help.

I searched the installation directory for the master.info file (running
MySQL v5.5, on a Windows Server) and couldn't find it anywhere, even
though I setup the slave using the appropriate additions to the my.cnf
file and running the CHANGE MASTER TO statement.

Do you know where the master.info file should be on a Windows Server.

--
*Robert Miesen*

	*Email:* robert.miesen@stripped <mailto:robert.miesen@stripped>
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/rmiesen*
See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/42004246/>
Want a signature like this? <http://www.linkedin.com/e/sig/42004246/>

Thread
Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen29 Aug
  • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentTruls Bergskaug29 Aug
    • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentANIL YADAV29 Aug
      • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen30 Aug
    • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen30 Aug
      • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentTruls Bergskaug1 Sep
        • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen1 Sep
          • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentTruls Bergskaug1 Sep
            • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentWagner Bianchi1 Sep
              • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen1 Sep
  • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentAndrej Pintar29 Aug
    • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen30 Aug
      • RE: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentMohammed Bajwa30 Aug
        • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentJohan De Meersman30 Aug
  • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentDatabase System1 Sep