List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:August 30 2011 2:50pm
Subject:Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environment
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Mohammed Bajwa" <MBajwa@stripped>
>
> I have had issues with iptables and selinux on my linux servers while
> setting up replication so make sure they both are disabled and also

Sure, why not, who needs security :-)

I'd suggest you'll be a lot better off simply adding the appropriate rules. For iptables
something like '-A INPUT -m tcp -p tcp --dport 3306 -j ACCEPT' should do; I'm not very
much at home with selinux.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel
Thread
Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen29 Aug
  • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentTruls Bergskaug29 Aug
    • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentANIL YADAV29 Aug
      • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen30 Aug
    • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen30 Aug
      • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentTruls Bergskaug1 Sep
        • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen1 Sep
          • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentTruls Bergskaug1 Sep
            • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentWagner Bianchi1 Sep
              • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen1 Sep
  • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentAndrej Pintar29 Aug
    • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen30 Aug
      • RE: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentMohammed Bajwa30 Aug
        • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentJohan De Meersman30 Aug
  • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentDatabase System1 Sep