List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Miesen Date:August 30 2011 8:28am
Subject:Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environment
View as plain text
Thanks for pointing that out.

I made the changes to both the Master and Slave and restarted both
servers (the master server first), but am still getting the same error
as before.

On 08/29/2011 09:20, Andrej Pintar wrote:
>> replicate-ignore-table=lm_store.user
>> replicate-ignore-table=lm_store.usergroup
>> replicate-ignore-table=lm_store.usergroupasm
> goes to slave server. not master. master writes everything into the
> binlog and the slave
> parses the log with exceptions like in the case here.

Thread
Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen29 Aug
  • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentTruls Bergskaug29 Aug
    • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentANIL YADAV29 Aug
      • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen30 Aug
    • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen30 Aug
      • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentTruls Bergskaug1 Sep
        • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen1 Sep
          • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentTruls Bergskaug1 Sep
            • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentWagner Bianchi1 Sep
              • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen1 Sep
  • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentAndrej Pintar29 Aug
    • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentRobert Miesen30 Aug
      • RE: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentMohammed Bajwa30 Aug
        • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentJohan De Meersman30 Aug
  • Re: Having trouble setting up a replication environmentDatabase System1 Sep