List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wagner Bianchi Date:August 5 2011 5:05pm
Subject:Re: Problem creating temp tables during replication
View as plain text
it seems strange to CREATE TEMP TABLE ... ENGINE=MEMORY...

Best wishes,
--
Wagner Bianchi - +55 (31) 8654 - 9510
*LinkedIn*: http://br.linkedin.com/in/wagnerbianchi

2011/8/5 Eric Bergen <eric.bergen@stripped>

> You're getting permission denied from the filesystem (errno 13). It's
> likely that your tmpdir on the slave is pointed to a directory that
> mysql doesn't have access to create files in.
>
> On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Database System <database100@stripped>
> wrote:
> > Alex,
> >
> > Replication runs as system user, so it doesn't need special privilege to
> create a table. I think the temporary table is only belonged to the account
> who created, so I'm not surprised if it cannot be replicated to a different
> server.
> >
> > I did test on 5.1. It didn't replicated, but there was no error message,
> and the replication is still running without interruption.
> >
> > Why do you have to create temporary table?
> >
> > Lisa

Problem creating temp tables during replicationAlex Frangis5 Aug
  • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationDatabase System5 Aug
    • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationEric Bergen5 Aug
      • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationWagner Bianchi5 Aug
        • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationDatabase System5 Aug
          • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationRick James8 Aug
  • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationMySQL)8 Aug
    • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationDatabase System8 Aug
      • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationMySQL)9 Aug
        • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationDatabase System9 Aug
          • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationMySQL)9 Aug