List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:August 5 2011 3:27pm
Subject:Re: Problem creating temp tables during replication
View as plain text
You're getting permission denied from the filesystem (errno 13). It's
likely that your tmpdir on the slave is pointed to a directory that
mysql doesn't have access to create files in.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Database System <database100@stripped> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> Replication runs as system user, so it doesn't need special privilege to create a
> table. I think the temporary table is only belonged to the account who created, so I'm not
> surprised if it cannot be replicated to a different server.
>
> I did test on 5.1. It didn't replicated, but there was no error message, and the
> replication is still running without interruption.
>
> Why do you have to create temporary table?
>
> Lisa

Eric Bergen
eric.bergen@stripped
http://www.ebergen.net
Thread
Problem creating temp tables during replicationAlex Frangis5 Aug
  • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationDatabase System5 Aug
    • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationEric Bergen5 Aug
      • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationWagner Bianchi5 Aug
        • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationDatabase System5 Aug
          • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationRick James8 Aug
  • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationMySQL)8 Aug
    • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationDatabase System8 Aug
      • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationMySQL)9 Aug
        • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationDatabase System9 Aug
          • Re: Problem creating temp tables during replicationMySQL)9 Aug