List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Database System Date:August 5 2011 3:02pm
Subject:Re: Problem creating temp tables during replication
View as plain text
Alex,

Replication runs as system user, so it doesn't need special privilege to create a table. I
think the temporary table is only belonged to the account who created, so I'm not
surprised if it cannot be replicated to a different server.

I did test on 5.1. It didn't replicated, but there was no error message, and the
replication is still running without interruption.

Why do you have to create temporary table?

Lisa