List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Database System Date:July 22 2011 1:32pm
Subject:Re: Slave receives end packet from master
View as plain text
Hi Prabhat,

You have a good point. But after I did that, it didn't help.

In my MySQL 5.0 servers, all the relay_log_space_limit =0, but replications work fine. Is
this something new, have to setup on 5.1? I looked 5.1 manual on setting up
replication, it doesn't mention to setup this variable. Do you know how to use it, is the
size for all the relay log files? or for each relay log file?

By the way, we haven't put data in innodb table yet, but why ib_logfile0 and ib_logfile1
size is very big already? How to read these file?

Thank you so much,
Lisa