List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:July 20 2011 7:39pm
Subject:Re: Slave receives end packet from master
View as plain text
Two slaves with the same server-id would show symptoms something like that.

--
Rick James - MySQL Geek

Thread
Slave receives end packet from masterDatabase System20 Jul
  • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterJohan De Meersman20 Jul
    • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterRick James20 Jul
      • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterDatabase System20 Jul
      • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterJohan De Meersman21 Jul
        • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterRick James21 Jul
          • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterJohan De Meersman21 Jul
            • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterDatabase System21 Jul
              • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterPrabhat Kumar21 Jul
                • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterDatabase System22 Jul
                  • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterJohan De Meersman22 Jul
                    • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterDatabase System22 Jul
                  • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterEber Duarte22 Jul
                • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterDatabase System22 Jul
              • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterAlfie John21 Jul
    • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterDatabase System20 Jul
      • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterRick James20 Jul
        • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterDatabase System20 Jul
          • Re: Slave receives end packet from masterWagner Bianchi21 Jul