List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:July 14 2011 11:21pm
Subject:Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-master
replication for MySQL
View as plain text
And what happens if the "local relay" dies an unrecoverable death?

On 7/14/11 2:18 PM, Alfie John wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 07:06:09AM +1000, Alfie John wrote:
>> It currently only supports the v4 binlogs, but have only tested it in
>> MySQL 5.0 and 5.1 environments.
> I forgot to mention, once I have a bit of time I want to change the way
> the test scripts are done and automate the entire process using
> MySQL::Sandbox. This will allow automated tests against any verison of
> MySQL.
>
> Alfie
>
>> When will the full release happen? If you're talking about including the
>> relay, I'm hoping for a few weeks. If you're talking about the relay,
>> row based replication and LOAD DATA INFILE, a little longer.
>>
>> I'm aiming to put it all on GitHub this weekend so you can track progress.
>>
>> Alfie
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 10:39:45AM -0400, Wechsler, Steven wrote:
>>> Hi Alfie,
>>>
>>> I'm intrigued by this project. What versions of MySQL have you been
>>> using it with? When do you think it might be ready for a full release?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Steve Wechsler
>>> Senior Database Administrator
>>> MTV Networks
>>> +212 846 5683

Rick James - MySQL Geek

Thread
[Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-masterreplication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
  • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
  • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-master replication for MySQLJohan De Meersman14 Jul
    • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
  • RE: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-master replication for MySQLSteven Wechsler14 Jul
    • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
      • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
        • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-masterreplication for MySQLRick James15 Jul
          • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John15 Jul