List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alfie John Date:July 14 2011 9:18pm
Subject:Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,
multi-master replication for MySQL
View as plain text
On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 07:06:09AM +1000, Alfie John wrote:
> It currently only supports the v4 binlogs, but have only tested it in
> MySQL 5.0 and 5.1 environments.

I forgot to mention, once I have a bit of time I want to change the way
the test scripts are done and automate the entire process using
MySQL::Sandbox. This will allow automated tests against any verison of
MySQL.

Alfie

> When will the full release happen? If you're talking about including the
> relay, I'm hoping for a few weeks. If you're talking about the relay,
> row based replication and LOAD DATA INFILE, a little longer.
>
> I'm aiming to put it all on GitHub this weekend so you can track progress.
>
> Alfie
>
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 10:39:45AM -0400, Wechsler, Steven wrote:
> > Hi Alfie,
> >
> > I'm intrigued by this project. What versions of MySQL have you been
> > using it with? When do you think it might be ready for a full release?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Steve Wechsler
> > Senior Database Administrator
> > MTV Networks
> > +212 846 5683

[Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-masterreplication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
  • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
  • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-master replication for MySQLJohan De Meersman14 Jul
    • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
  • RE: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-master replication for MySQLSteven Wechsler14 Jul
    • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
      • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
        • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-masterreplication for MySQLRick James15 Jul
          • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John15 Jul