List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alfie John Date:July 14 2011 9:06pm
Subject:Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,
multi-master replication for MySQL
View as plain text
Hi Steven,

It currently only supports the v4 binlogs, but have only tested it in
MySQL 5.0 and 5.1 environments.

When will the full release happen? If you're talking about including the
relay, I'm hoping for a few weeks. If you're talking about the relay,
row based replication and LOAD DATA INFILE, a little longer.

I'm aiming to put it all on GitHub this weekend so you can track progress.

Alfie

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 10:39:45AM -0400, Wechsler, Steven wrote:
> Hi Alfie,
>
> I'm intrigued by this project. What versions of MySQL have you been
> using it with? When do you think it might be ready for a full release?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Wechsler
> Senior Database Administrator
> MTV Networks
> +212 846 5683

[Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-masterreplication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
  • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
  • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-master replication for MySQLJohan De Meersman14 Jul
    • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
  • RE: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-master replication for MySQLSteven Wechsler14 Jul
    • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
      • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John14 Jul
        • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based, multi-masterreplication for MySQLRick James15 Jul
          • Re: [Announce] MySQL::Replication - peer-to-peer based,multi-master replication for MySQLAlfie John15 Jul