List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:June 11 2011 9:21pm
Subject:Re: cannot reset replication error
View as plain text
At first sight, the diagnosis would be that there are no new statements on the master
after the one that caused the error, so the "last error" remains in view.

It would be a good thing if you were to fix the cause of the error, though:
      Last_SQL_Error: Error 'Table 'jfwiki.site_stats' doesn't exist'

Also, I hope you know that sql_slave_skip_counter doesn't actually fix your replication -
it merely skips the errorring statement and continues replication. The change the
errorring statement should have introduced but didn't, doesn't magically materialize.