List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:April 29 2011 10:44pm
Subject:Re: replication error 1236 start replication from impossible position
View as plain text
Thanks for the feedback.
Alas, your reply means that I need to be less confident in saying why
the problem happens.  And I need to continue to look for another cause.
(It happens to me maybe once per year per slave.)

Can anyone else proffer an explanation?

--
Rick James - MySQL Geek

Thread
replication error 1236 start replication from impossible positiona.smith29 Apr
  • Re: replication error 1236 start replication from impossible positionJohan De Meersman29 Apr
    • Re: replication error 1236 start replication from impossible positionRick James29 Apr
      • Re: replication error 1236 start replication from impossiblepositiona.smith29 Apr
        • Re: replication error 1236 start replication from impossible positionRick James30 Apr