List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Dunphy Date:April 16 2011 11:56am
Subject:Re: replication is not automatic
View as plain text
>Monitor the statistics of the machine and network i.e memory levels and traffic during
> the slave >disconnects.

so monitor using top, ntop and mtop? I've used the former two but not mtop, yet. can you
please give me an example of how you would correlate the monitoring information with
problem I am having? What would I be looking for?

Or maybe it's just a simple matter of the matter being too "squeezed" to perform well
during replication. Am I right in my guess that mtop might be useful here in
troubleshooting this situation?

tx!

tim