List:Replication« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:January 27 2011 7:04pm
Subject:Re: Circular replication: node failure
View as plain text
I think you have found out the hard way why circular replication with 3+
writable masters is a bad idea.

--
Rick James - MySQL Geek

Thread
Circular replication: node failureSteven Wechsler27 Jan
  • Re: Circular replication: node failureRick James27 Jan
    • RE: Circular replication: node failureSteven Wechsler27 Jan
  • Re: Circular replication: node failureMats Kindahl28 Jan